CWS trucks are a familiar and friendly site in the neighborhoods we serve. Let us help you with your residential waste disposal needs. Our caring team of skilled drivers have been honored throughout the industry. Let us accommodate your residential waste removal needs with the following services:
- Dependable curbside waste removal collection
- Curbside recycling —Single Stream Recycling is available in most areas. With single stream, you can mix your recyclables in your recycling bin, making recycling easy and fun.
- Easy to use 96-gallon waste wheelers —CWS 96-gallon waste wheeler holds approximately three standard containers' worth of waste. Constructed of heavy duty plastic and mounted on wheels for easy maneuverability, the waste wheeler makes taking out the trash a single trip to the curb.
- Large Item removal —Call before and CWS can handle most of your large item disposal needs at your curbside.
CWS residential services provide consistent, courteous, and safe collection of solid waste and recyclables. Safety is our highest concern. CWS is committed to maintaining drivers that are professional and courteous at all times.
CWS provides service to thousands of residential homes as well as homeowner’s associations and municipalities.
We are proud to be the exclusive contractor for 24,000 residents in the City of Roswell for weekly recycling and yard waste collection.
CWS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Once a week curbside collection of Trash, recycling and yard waste
- A 96 gallon roll cart
- 18 gallon recycle bin
- New Move in Clean up – Boxes and Packaging material
- CWS also provides bulky item collection which can be arranged by calling our office.
- Direct phone access for our residential customers – 678-240-9136.
Hours of operation: CWS customer service 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday – 678-240-9136.
Pickup schedule : Monday thru Friday. For the best results to facilitate pickup please place all waste receptacles at the curb by 6:30 a.m. on your regular scheduled pickup day.
Terms and Conditions for trash removal:
- Trash must be placed at curb the night before or by 6:30 a.m.
- We are not permitted by law to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials or any materials deemed hazardous.
- Bulky materials such as drywall, concrete, bricks, dirt or rocks are not acceptable
- Call 24 hours in advance to make arrangements for any acceptable large items and/or excessive amounts of trash.
- Notify the CWS office immediately when moving or transferring service.
Billing Information: Community Waste invoices our residential customers quarterly. We request that you send in payment when you receive the invoice. Failure to remit an invoice in a timely manner may result in service interruption.
Referral Rewards for Current Customers
- You can earn some Trash Cash!
If a neighbor signs up for service, have them mention your name! We will send you a $5 Trash Cash certificate for every person that signs up and mentions your name! You can use the $5 Trash Cash toward your next quarterly invoice.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE - 2010
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE - 2011
Garbage -|- Recycling -|- Yard Trimmings
Home Owners Associations Incentive Programs